The Meteorologist (Met) Services have issued a flash-flood warning in all low-land areas of Jamaica. With the low pressure hovering over the Caribbean, it doesn’t look like the rain is going to let up anytime soon. For our volunteers in Jamaica, here is your 5-day forecast (in F.)
- Today 9/28/10– Thunderstorms (H- 81, L- 77)
- Wednesday 9/29/10– Thunderstorms (H- 81, L- 77)
- Thursday 9/30/10– Thunderstorms (H- 83, L- 75)
- Friday 10/1/10– Thunderstorms (H- 82, L- 75)
- Saturday 10/2/10– Thunderstorms (H- 83, L- 75)
For a full forecast for Montego Bay, JA click Weather.com :
We hope our volunteers stay dry and brought their flotation devices!