Melody entered early this February during our Golden Ticket contest; because she applied and paid by February 22nd she was entered into a raffle for a full refund of her project fee for 2012.
A little tidbit about Melody:
1. How long have you been a part of the Great Shape! family?
I have known Georgene and Gretchen 20+ years Joe not as long. 14 maybe.
2. Where do you live? What do you do for work/fun?
I live in Eagle Point, OR where I am a retired teacher. I live on a small farm and enjoy organic gardening, bees, doing my art and riding my horse George and my best companion is Mya, my springer spaniel.
3. How has volunteer work affected your life?
I get to go to Jamaica, meet lots of awesome folks, love sharing with others.
4. What are you most looking forward to while in Jamaica?
Beautiful aqua water and white sand beaches and creating a focus to visualize while we are away and that vision will manifest when we return to Jamaica next year.
5. Please include anything else you would like to share with the Great Shape! community.
I am so excited to become a part of the Great Shape! Inc. family and be a consistent volunteer for years to come, love the people and children of Jamaica, being able to share my knowledge and resources and love.
Again, Congratulations Melody! We cannot wait to see you in Jamaica!